A list of the best (non-review) articles and data tools from P2P Blog. Click to jump to:
- Interactive Data Tools
- My Monthly Income Reports from P2P & Property Crowdfunding
- Other P2P Blog Articles
Interactive Data Tools
- Funding Secure Secondary Market Calculator. Interactive tool to calculate accrued tax liabilities on Funding Secure’s secondary market.
- Landbay Deep Dive. An interactive data visualisation on Landbay’s open data as of Mid December 2016.
- Property Partner Trading Analysis. Another interactive report, this time looking at historic secondary market transaction values using Property Partner’s July open house data.
- P2P Independent Forum: Popularity Over Time. Takes ‘viewing now’ figures from the P2P independent forum as a measure to rank the relative popularity of platforms over time.
My monthly income reports from P2P & Property Crowdfunding
- January 2017 (on holiday)
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Property Crowdfunding: an overly ambitious 3,200 word intro to property crowdfunding that I intend to split into 2 smaller articles.
- Reconciling Your Funding Account History: a walk through of how I reconcile my funding secure account history via Microsoft Excel.
- New Customer Cashback Experiences: spreading your investments across several platforms which offer welcome cashback offers can be a great way to reduce risk whilst increasing returns. This article details the process I experienced for cashback offers on 12 different platforms, including the actual time taken to receive the cash bonuses.
- The 10% Club: designing a portfolio of peer-to-peer platforms that offer over 10% returns.
- How to Property Partner’s Dividends Affect Equity Prices? Using Property Partner’s open house data, I wanted to see what affect the monthly dividend payouts (on the 5th of the month) had on the equity prices. I expected that prices may fall slightly afterwards as investors waited to recieve the dividend, similar to traditional stock markets. However, the results were not quite what I expected…
- Euro based P2P Lending for UK Tax Payers: a look at tax matters for UK residents that want to invest in continental European alternative finance websites.