A list of the best (non-review) articles and data tools from P2P Blog. Click to jump to:
- Interactive Data Tools
- My Monthly Income Reports from P2P & Property Crowdfunding
- Other P2P Blog Articles
Interactive Data Tools
- An interactive data visualisation looking at real house prices and affordability over the last 35 years. Data taken from the Nationwide index and adjusted for RPI.
- Compare UK Robo Advisor Fees. A straight-forward comparison tool to calculate robo advice fees based on investment amount.
- RateSetter’s Provision Fund. An interactive data visualisation looking at data from the coverage ratio of RateSetter’s provision fund to expected defaults. Data collected by P2PBlog every 6 hours over the last 6 months.
- Funding Secure Secondary Market Calculator. Interactive tool to calculate accrued tax liabilities on Funding Secure’s secondary market.
- Landbay Deep Dive. An interactive data visualisation on Landbay’s open data as of Mid December 2016.
- Property Partner Trading Analysis. Another interactive report, this time looking at historic secondary market transaction values using Property Partner’s July open house data.
- P2P Independent Forum: Popularity Over Time. Takes ‘viewing now’ figures from the P2P independent forum as a measure to rank the relative popularity of platforms over time.
My monthly income reports from P2P & Property Crowdfunding
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017 (on holiday)
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- A guest post from Frazer Fearnhead: The founder of The House Crowd shares his experience on the origins of Property Crowdfunding and the future of the market.
- Property Moose launch a 5%, ~50% LTV mortgage investment product. A first look at Property Moose’s new investment product.
- What’s Happening at Landbay? There’s been a notable drop in loan origination at Landbay towards the end of 2016. What was the reason for this, and what are Landbay doing about it?
- The Budget 2017 & Alternative Finance. What does it mean for Peer to Peer Lending platforms?
- Which is the best ‘hands-off’ P2P lending platform? Not everyone wants to spend hours every month managing their P2P portfolio. If you just want a simple, easy P2P investment then one of these 5 options may be perfect for you!
- The Ultimate Guide to Property Crowdfunding: an overly ambitious 3,200 word intro to property crowdfunding that I intend to split into 2 smaller articles.
- Reconciling Your Funding Account History: a walk through of how I reconcile my funding secure account history via Microsoft Excel.
- New Customer Cashback Experiences: spreading your investments across several platforms which offer welcome cashback offers can be a great way to reduce risk whilst increasing returns. This article details the process I experienced for cashback offers on 12 different platforms, including the actual time taken to receive the cash bonuses.
- The 10% Club: designing a portfolio of peer-to-peer platforms that offer over 10% returns.
- How to Property Partner’s Dividends Affect Equity Prices? Using Property Partner’s open house data, I wanted to see what affect the monthly dividend payouts (on the 5th of the month) had on the equity prices. I expected that prices may fall slightly afterwards as investors waited to recieve the dividend, similar to traditional stock markets. However, the results were not quite what I expected…
- Euro based P2P Lending for UK Tax Payers: a look at tax matters for UK residents that want to invest in continental European alternative finance websites.
- Low-Fee Money Transfer Services: What’s the cheapest way for UK residents to transfer money to invest in a Euro P2P platform? A comparison of five different 3rd-party money transfer services, comparing fixed-fees and exchange rate margins.